What We Believe
At 5 & 16, we ask these questions about every interaction and use them as the basis for how we do business:
- Does this empower the customer or does this make them dependent on us?
- Is this transaction a "win-win" for everyone concerned?
- Are we making things too complicated?
- Are we communicating in a plain and easy to follow manner?
- Does what we're proposing scale -- that is, if this activity is done more and more often, are we going to organically be able to keep up with demand, or are we going to be forced to take hasty actions and reach unfavorable results?
We don't believe that our customers should suffer from our growing pains, and so we do everything we can to meet our customers at their need -- not where we want them to be, but where they need us most.
In addition to our general business philosophy, we believe that it's important to help others. That's why 10% of our net income is immediately set aside for charity. It is our goal to raise $100,000 a year for local charities by February of 2019.
Want to help us reach this dream? Tell your friends, family, and business associates about us and help us grow so that more and more can be put back into our community!